In this topic we would like to inform you that we are working on improving the color adjustment feature on our theme and on the current theme version you can not adjust all theme element optionally through the Theme Options. However you can get any colors adjusted through custom css. If you are inclined in coding you definitely know how to find the selector of a specific element and then just adjust its color code through the custom css in the Theme Options > Styling. you just need to insert a selector, Continue reading
In this post we are going to review step by step on how to create the API code, get it activated and where to add it in order to get the Google Maps working on your website.
The main information regarding translating the CarDealer theme and other themes could be found in this post
As for translating the quick search please note that .pot are located not only in the theme root but also located in all theme plugins and in this post we are referring to the quick search widget that appears on the slider and the pot file for it is located in the wp-content/plugins/tmm_content_composer/languages/ Continue reading
Due to the recent changes added by Google team to the Google Map Key you now might experience issue with the Google map appearance on your website, but we got that solved already and implemented a fix with the latest theme updates. For most of our themes we have added the field in the Google Map shortcode where you would need to enter the Google API and then save the changes on the page and it should do a trick. Continue reading
The initial idea of our our CarDealer theme is to make it suits to any car business in any part of the world therefore we have made it translation ready. For this purpose the theme comes with the PO files which could be translated with a help of any plugin suitable for PO translation.
Just FYI you can use any plugin for translating PO files since there are lots of available plugins for translation purposes but we would recommend you to use Loco-translate as its free and has user-friendly interface. Continue reading
Here you’ll find the easiest and right way of upgrading your WordPress Theme up to it’s latest version along with it’s recommended plugins, but before you process with the theme upgrade we strongly recommend you to do a backup of your website:
- Log into your Envato account (Settings -> API Keys) and generate an API Key, then copy it into clipboard;
- Log into your wp-admin, Install and activate “Envato WordPress Toolkit” plugin;
- Navigate to newly activated plugin’s settings page (wp-admin -> Envato Toolkit) and fill in the prompted two fields:
- Type in your Envato marketplace username;
- Paste the code you’ve copied in step 1 to the second field named “Secret API Key”;
- Save the settings and navigate to the “Themes” tab at the top of page;
- Click “Upgrade Automatically” beneath your certain theme and wait until the process finishes the new theme version installation;
- Navigate to (wp-admin -> Appearance -> Install Plugins) and upgrade the plugins to their recommended latest versions;
- You’re done!
We would like to point out the importance of using the Child theme for these who is willing to customize the source files in order to adjust theme to suit specific preferences and project. The fact is that we are going to keep upgrading and improving our theme and there are lots of updates coming out and you would definitely be interested in getting these updates on your website, so with said in order to prevent the loss of your customization added through altering source files we strongly Continue reading
Hello guys, recently we have received several request to provide instructions on how to update the theme properly and we have combined several advises and decided to post these here for you to review:
1. If you want to do the safe and proper updates, please use the suggested plugin “Envato WordPress Toolkit” which you need to set up with your Envato account credentials http://awesomescreenshot.com/0165dzuh6a
2. If you want to make any type of modifications/customization to your website through source files, please use child theme, and do all the editions in there, so the main theme will never be affected during further modifications.
Please note we have received several reports regarding few incompatibility issues with the latest update of Seamless Donation plugin. This issue happens on the plugin side and it was already reported to the plugins developer, currently we are waiting for a solution on how get this resolved. With this being said we strongly recommend to not update this plugin in order to keep all your website functions work properly and as soon as we get reply with fixes for this issue from plugin developers team we will get that implemented in the theme update. We apologise for any inconvenience and we rely on your understand.