WordPress 4.1 Support?

Support Forums Support Forums Axioma WordPress Theme WordPress 4.1 Support?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

rchozick
    Participant

Does anyone know if there are any issues with updating to WP 4.1?

jack

Hi there,

The theme should be working fine with the WP 4.1, there are only few minor issues which does not cause the problems for main theme features, and we are intending on releasing the theme update with fixes shortly.

Regards,
    Jack

rchozick
    Participant

I saw you released an update to Accio, but do you have the update to Axioma yet? Thanks!

jack

Hi there,

Nope, its not ready yep, but its in our todo list and should be released shortly.

Regards,
    Jack

DomBackbone
    Participant
    DomBackbone themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Axioma | Responsive WP Theme for SEO and Web-design Agencies sturcotte Regular License 01 Mar 2016

Hi Jack,

With WordPress 4.2 just released and a few weeks since your last update, is there any progress with Axioma?

Best,
    Dom

jack

Hello Dom,

Sorry its still in progress, the overall theme features are working fine with the WP 4.2

Regards,
    Jack

rchozick
    Participant

Can you detail out what might not work if I update my site from WP 4 to 4.2?

jack

Hi there,

We don’t have such list, and not that much issues were reported, so you can update your website to 4.2 and it should be working properly, but if you would face any issues please let us know

Regards,
    Jack

provocativ
    Participant

Since I find ThemeMakers to be either totally unresponsive OR, when they do offer a reply, woefully inadequate in their “support”, is there ANYONE out there who can help give advice on getting the Layout Constructor v1.0.7 and Axioma v1.1.0 to work properly?

Several months back, my site was great. Everything worked fine. I could edit pages just fine.

Then, after several months and probably a few updates to WordPress, I went to go edit a page and noticed that the Layout Constructor wasn’t functioning as expected. I’ll spare you the details of my unsuccessful efforts to get help from ThemeMakers, but will tell you that I simply compromised and moved forward without making any changes. But I no longer have the luxury of doing that: I must make some changes.

Over the past few days I have attempted to get help from ThemeMakers, but once again without success.

I have the latest versions of both the theme (Axioma) and the plugin (Layout Constructor) and it DOES NOT WORK. Specifically, when I open a row or column module in the layout constructor, it is empty, it is not editable…and, in fact, the content that should be there actually shows up in the main edit window. Unfortunately, that is of no help whatsoever.

Will happily send screenshots to anyone who has an inclination to help. Thanks in advance!

jack

Vladimir,

I have already replied to you via ticket with request to provide correct access details so we could check on it closer. SO please provide the corrected details via ticket so we could troubleshoot in order to find the culprit of the issue and will do our best to get it fixed. The only thing I would like to highlight that all our customers use latest theme and latest plugins with latest WP version and its all works fine. Looking forward to get reply through ticket with CORRECT access

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.