Where can I find documentation/videos

Support Forums Support Forums Diplomat WordPress Theme Where can I find documentation/videos

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Geefislamdoor
    Participant
    Geefislamdoor themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Diplomat | Political Campaign, Party, Blog Responsive WordPress Theme Geefislamdoor Regular License 09/12/2016

Where can I find detailed documentation and video instructions? Doesn’t come with the download.

jack

hi there,

You need to download the theme bundle instead of just theme files, unzip it and there you would be able to find the HELP folder with the docs included

Regards,
    Jack

rpombo
    Participant
    rpombo themes
    Diplomat | Political Campaign, Party, Blog Responsive WordPress Theme rpombo Regular License 22/02/2017

I just downloaded this theme 30 minutes ago. I do not have the files that you mention in the download. Where can I find them? Thank you, Ralph

jack

Hi there,

you need to download the whole theme bundle and not just the wordoress files, unzip it and then find there Help folder, and within the help folder find the index.html which is the actual theme docs.

Regards,
    Jack

rpombo
    Participant
    rpombo themes
    Diplomat | Political Campaign, Party, Blog Responsive WordPress Theme rpombo Regular License 22/02/2017

Sorry, yes I see it now. thank you so much

jack

Yep, you are always welcome.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.