What to put in the content you thinking?

Support Forums Support Forums GamesTheme WordPress Theme What to put in the content you thinking?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stacey TM 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vikento
    Participant

en français

Que pensiez-vous mettre dans les contenus?

Bonjour,

Je suis français et j’aimerais avoir des renseignements concernant le fonctionnement des parties” reviews previews Games et releases”. 🙂 (voir foto 1 partie en rouge)

En faites je n’arrive pas très bien à les traduire et à savoir à quoi elles servent, pouvez-vous m’aider?

Je vais donc vous dire les traductions que j’ai faites pour les 4 parties, et ce que je compte mettre dedans, pouvez-vous me dire si cela correspond avec la conception imaginée et aux éléments à intégrer dans chaque partie  pour le thème ?

1) Dans games, je compte mettre tous les jeux que je connais avec une description de celui-ci comme ça les personnes pourront se renseigner dessus et mettre une note.

2) Dans Reviews (je l’ai traduit par “les tests de chaque jeu”) je mettrai donc dedans les tests de mes jeux et consoles.

3) Dans Previews (je l’ai traduit par” l’actualité”) je mettrais dedans toutes les actualités ou news des jeux et consoles.

4) Dans releases (je l’ai traduit par “les futures jeux à venir”) je mettrais dedans les prochaines sorties de jeux, console et accessoires…

J’aimerais donc savoir :

– Est-ce que ma conception et ma construction sur le thème sont correctes ?

– Ou dois-je donc changer des choses, à cause d’une mauvaise traduction et/ou une mauvaise compréhension des mots reviews, previews, Games et releases ?

Si c’est le cas d’une mauvaise traduction ou compréhension, pouvez vous me dire ce que je dois mettre par exemple dans chacun des éléments (reviews, previews, Games et releases), avec un exemple concret?

je vous remercie de m’aider

in english

Hello,
    I am French and I would like information regarding the functioning of parties ” reviews and previews Games releases ” . 🙂 (See foto 1 part red)
    As I can not do very well to translate and know what they do , can you help me?
    I will tell you the translations I made for 4 parts , and what I intend to put it in, can you tell me if it fits with the imagined and design elements for each party to the theme ?
    1) In games, I intend to put all the games I know with a description of it like that people can learn it and put a note .

2) Reviews ( I translated ” testing each game” ) so I put in my tests and games consoles.

3) Previews ( I translated as ” news ” ) I would put in all the events and news of games and consoles.

4) releases (I have translated as ” future upcoming games ” ) I would put in the next releases of games , consoles and accessories …
    I want to know :

– Is my design and my building on the theme correct?

– Or must I change things , because of a mistranslation and / or misunderstanding of words reviews , previews, Games and releases ?
    If this is the case of a bad translation or understanding , can you tell me what I need to eg each element ( reviews, previews , Games and releases ), with a concrete example?
    thank you for helping me

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Stacey TM

Hello vikento,

Please note that to provide with instructions how to translate the theme file for translation is not included to our support policy.

Please be aware that we made this theme  translation ready. It includes special .PO file for translation. You can easily use any plugins to translate this file, for example Poedit or Codestyling Localization. Anyway you search through the Internet and find the one that you would personally prefer, and using those plugins instructions, help docs and their support  go ahead with the translation.

Best regards,
    Stacey

vikento
    Participant

en français

Bonjour,

Vous n’avez pas compris ce que je voulais dire. J’ai traduit le thème en français.

J’aimerais savoir si les articles que je vais mettre dans les contenus GAMES REVIEWS PREVIEWS et RELEASES, correspondent bien à ce qui doit être mis officiellement dedans.

Rappel de ce que je compte mettre dedans comme article.

1) Dans games, je compte mettre tous les jeux que je connais avec une description de celui-ci, comme ça les personnes pourront se renseigner dessus et mettre une note.

2) Dans Reviews (je l’ai traduit par “les tests de chaque jeu”) je mettrai dedans les tests de mes jeux et consoles.

3) Dans Previews (je l’ai traduit par “l’actualité”) je mettrais dedans toutes les actualités ou news des jeux et consoles.

4) Dans releases (je l’ai traduit par “les futures jeux à venir”) je mettrais dedans les prochaines sorties de jeux, console et accessoires…

Est-ce que mes futurs articles sont bien placés ou pas, dans les contenus GAMES REVIEWS PREVIEWS ET RELEASES ?

Ai-je donc bien traduit ces 4 mots “GAMES REVIEWS PREVIEWS ET RELEASES” afin de mettre mes articles dedans ?

Est ce que cela correspond à ce que vous vouliez mettre dedans à l’origine ?

cordialement

Hello,

You have not understood what I meant.
    I translated the French theme .

I wonder if the items I put in the contents GAMES RELEASES REVIEWS PREVIEWS and , correspond to what should be put in officially .

Reminder of what I intend to put in as article.

1) In games, I intend to put all the games I know with a description of it , how people can learn it and put a note .
    2) Reviews ( I translated ” testing each game” ) I put in my tests and games consoles.
    3) Previews ( I translated as ” news ” ) I would put in all the events and news of games and consoles.
    4) releases (I have translated as ” future upcoming games ” ) I would put in the next releases of games , consoles and accessories …

What is my future articles are well placed or not in the contents GAMES REVIEWS PREVIEWS AND RELEASES ?

I so well translated these four words ” GAMES REVIEWS PREVIEWS AND RELEASES ” to put in my articles ?

Does it match what you were put in originally ?

cordially

Stacey TM

Hello Cordially,

Yes, you are right, we do not clearly understand what you are looking and asking for.

If you need to have an ability for your users to comment your games then you need to go to Theme Options panel > Blog and enable Blog comments http://awesomescreenshot.com/09b20y4984

All other requests please explain more in details with the help of using screenshots and examples, since it is very hard to understand.

Thank you !

Bets regards,
    Stacey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.