Video Posts – Video Height

Support Forums Support Forums Diplomat WordPress Theme Video Posts – Video Height

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

cgehrke
    Participant

Hello,

I am using the video posts to display a video page. For some reason the height of the video is not getting populated and it looks really squished.

<iframe class=”” width=”100%” height=”” src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/rd4vW4n-88o?wmode=transparent&rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0″></iframe>

I have attached an image of what the actual video post page looks like.

http://www.hiagriculture.com/home/sample-video-blog-post-two/

I could just embed the youtube video on the page but then I won’t get the awesome preview on the other summary pages.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Christian

jack

Hello Christian,

Please submit a ticket in our support ticket with access details provided so we could check on this issue close and will help you getting it fixed.

Regards,
    Jack

alexkovax
    Participant

Hello,

we also have this issue. How can we get it fixed ?

Thanks

Alexis

jack

Hello Alexis,

The solution for this issue will be implemented in the next theme update. If you are not able to next update please submit a ticket with access details provided so we could add required changes for getting it fixed on your website.

Regards,
    Jack

alexkovax
    Participant

Ok thanks Jack for your quick reply. When do you think the next update will be released? We should be able to wait.

Alexis

jack

Hello Alexis,

You are very welcome. The theme update should be released within next two weeks.

Regards,
    Jack

alexkovax
    Participant

Hello Jack,

any updates on when the new version of the theme will be released?

Alexis

jack

Hello Alexis,

The update is almost ready so I would say it should be released within this week:)

Regards,
    Jack

alexkovax
    Participant

Hi Jack,

sorry to bother you again but we’d like to know if the update will be released soon as we really need this video bug to be fixed (as well as the other minor issues from the theme). And if this isn’t imminent maybe a way to fix at least the video issue for now until the theme is updated. I’m a wordpress developer so I have no problems editing the sources files of the theme 🙂

Thanks a lot!

Alexis

jack

Hi there,

The theme update was released already and you can download the updated theme bundle from the themeforest in the downloads section and this update consists of lots of fixes and theme improvements.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Diplomat WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.