video fullscreen header doesnt' work after latest update

Support Forums Support Forums Engorgio WordPress Theme video fullscreen header doesnt' work after latest update

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

rednax
    Participant

HiJack,

Did an update of your theme 1.1.2 today and to the latest WP> Everything seems to be working all right except the (self hosted) video. It did play before but not after the update. Do you have a solution for me?

url:

Samenwerking met alle grote drankmerken

Thanks and greets,
    Xander

rednax
    Participant

Hello,

I got the video playing again after a couple of plugin updates through Appearance in stead of the normal Plugins tab. But now I have another new issue, in all my parallax parts there was on top of a background picture a round shape with on top of that the text. Those round shapes are gone now.

Hopefully you have heard this from other users of your theme?

Hope to hear from you soon and best regards,

Xander

rednax
    Participant

for your view same page where you will see the slider with dark text, this is also different now then before. Suddenly it is black and it was like I preset it to white..

Samenwerking met alle grote drankmerken

rednax
    Participant

sorry, it keeps coming in with things not working properly like before the update..
    Our contact form with the google maps, when first appeare you will always see a location somewhere in new York…where is this coming from? After a couple of shift F5’s you will get the adres in Amsterdam like it should be..

jack

Hi there,

Please be advised your support is expired and we would recommend you to review int for getting further assistance from our team. You can review your support period in the products sections in your themeforest account, Thank you and have a great day!

Regards,
    Jack

rednax
    Participant

Hi Jack,

You were right, sorry for that. Updated the support again so could please help me out?

Thanks in advance guys!

Greets,
    Xander

jack

Hi there,

I still see the expired support. Please submit a ticket via ticket form and we might see the updated support period

Support Request Form

regards,
    Jack

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.