v1.0.7, WP 5.0 and WP Bakery Conflicts

Support Forums Support Forums Lawyer&Co WordPress Theme v1.0.7, WP 5.0 and WP Bakery Conflicts

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  richsadams 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

richsadams
    Participant

After updating Lawyer & Co to v1.0.7 along with WP v5.0 I’ve run into two issues.

The current version of WPBakery Page Builder (v5.5.2) included in the theme is not compatible with WP 5.0. When I try to update it I get the “ Update package not available.” error. Can you please tell us when WPBakery Page Builder v5.6 will be updated for the Lawyer & Co theme?

In the meantime I’ve installed the “Classic Editor” plugin in order to use the older version of WPBakery Page Builder.

Also the Style 4 banner block in WPBakery Page Builder is no longer working properly. I don’t know if this is an issue with Lawyer & Co v1.0.7 or the older version WPBakery Page Builder not working with WP v5.0. Perviously the title/text appeared over the banner image. Now the title is offset to the right with the image on the left. Additionally if I add a new banner and set it to Style 4 the title is not displayed at all.

I’ve attached “correct” and “incorrect” screenshots.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

richsadams
    Participant

UPDATE: I manually uninstalled the “Lawyer & Co” theme as well as the WPBakery plugin and reinstalled the “Lawyer & Co” theme v1.0.7 files. The latest version of WPBakery Page Builder was installed. Now everything appears to be functioning normally.

Thanks again for the fast support!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.