Unable to set event dates!

Support Forums Support Forums Blessing WordPress Theme Unable to set event dates!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

patarnold8
    Participant
    patarnold8 themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Blessing | Responsive WordPress Theme for Church Websites patarnold8 Regular License 13/09/2017

Hi,

Suddenly, the event pages on the Blessing theme aren’t allowing me to input the dates of events. How do I remedy that?

Thanks much!

jack

Hi there,

Your support period is not indicated and most likely you haven’t inserted your purchase ID upon creating the account on our forum, so please navigate to your profile page and add your purchase code like it shown here on screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/02b61932f7 Thank you

Regards,
    Jack

patarnold8
    Participant
    patarnold8 themes
    Blessing | Responsive WordPress Theme for Church Websites patarnold8 Regular License 13/09/2017

Hi,
    I had done that. I will copy and paste it in a support ticket.

jack

Great, thank you.

Regards,
    Jack

jdwebsolutions
    Participant
    jdwebsolutions themes
    Blessing | Responsive WordPress Theme for Church Websites mccroryj Regular License 11/10/2017

Hi there, thank you so much for a great theme!

I have the same problem with the events calendar: unable to input new dates, and I have an active Support subscription and registered using my Purchase Key.

Will you be releasing an updated version of the Blessing template to address this bug, or can you show me what to do to fix the issue?

Kind Regards,
    JD

jack

Hi there,

This was not considered as bug since its all working fine and on patarnold8 website we tested it and everything was working fine as well. Please try it a different browser and if the issue still appear please submit a ticket with access details provided so we could check this issue directly on your website http://forums.webtemplatemasters.com/submit-a-ticket/

Regards,
    Jack

jdwebsolutions
    Participant
    jdwebsolutions themes
    Blessing | Responsive WordPress Theme for Church Websites mccroryj Regular License 11/10/2017

Dear ThemeMakers,

I have submitted a ticket. The inability to input Event dates went away once extra required plugins seemed to install after updating the latest theme.

However, now the coming soon widget in the Header area does not display at all. Any ideas?

Regards,
    JD

jdwebsolutions
    Participant
    jdwebsolutions themes

Dear ThemeMakers,

Here is the answer in case it helps anyone else: does not work with the Child Theme! I activate the Child THeme and the Soonest Event Widget stops working. Is there any way you can make this work with the CHild Theme you provide?

Regards,
    JD

jack

Hello JD,

Thank you for your comment, I will address it to our dev guys.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.