Trouble after expiration of the paied account

Support Forums Support Forums CarDealer WordPress Theme Trouble after expiration of the paied account

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jeanpkf
    Participant

Hello, i have a problem with the paied account. I put 30 days of paied account, but after this 30days, nothing happend. The user still have all his car and he even can’t bought the same offer. How i can fix it ?

jack

Hi there,

Please make sure to use the latest theme version and all its plugins, this issue has never appeared and has never been reported.

Also please be advised your support period is expired and we would recommend you to update it in order to get further assistance from our support team, thank you

Regards,
    Jack

jeanpkf
    Participant

OK thanks, the problem is solved but i wanted to know if in case a user want to change Vip package, did will paie just the difference or the total of the amount of the new package ?

If he paie just the difference in the last version of the theme i will buy it again.
    Thanks.

jack

Hi there,

You are very welcome. The account plan upgrade should be paid in full even if the previous plan is still active, but it will combine the car adds amount from previous plan with the new one.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.