Transbanner Slider – caption box shadow doesn't show in Firefox

Support Forums Support Forums Happiness WordPress Theme Transbanner Slider – caption box shadow doesn't show in Firefox

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stacey TM 4 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

calldesign
    Participant

Hi, I’m having a hard time getting my caption box shadow to show in firefox. I’ve added this code to each slide:

data-caption_bg_color = “#ffffff” data-caption_bg_opacity = “0.5” data-caption_bg_shadow = “0.5”

The shadow displays in IE, and Chrome, but not in Firefox (Mac or PC). I’ve looked in the trans-banner.js and tried the default setting of     caption_bg_shadow: .3,  and   caption_bg_shadow: 1.0

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Mike

jack

Hello calldesign,

Do you mean that you customize the original transbanner slider settings for caption and it doesn’t work out?

Best regards,
    Jack

calldesign
    Participant

Yes, I added this code to each slide:

data-caption_bg_color = “#ffffff” data-caption_bg_opacity = “0.5″ data-caption_bg_shadow = “0.5″

The shadow displays in IE, and Chrome, but not in Firefox (Mac or PC).

Any ideas Jack? Have you been able to get it to work? Unfortunately the Happiness demo doesn’t use the shadow setting, so I can ‘t compare.

Thanks

Mike

Stacey TM

Hello Mike,

Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own, which needs some skills in coding and programming.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understandings and sorry for any inconveniences!

Best regards,
    Stacey

calldesign
    Participant

Hi Stacey,

I was really looking for any acknowledgement as to whether it should work in firefox or not, since it works in other browsers and style sheet for the s code doesn’t seem to have any -moz specfic code for the shadow.

Stacey TM

Hi calldesign,

As we advised before it is totally custom requests and the reason we are not able to help is that it is not the kind of service we provide due to our policy.

Best regards,
    Stacey

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.