Timer on the Testimonials widget

Support Forums Support Forums Freely WordPress Theme Timer on the Testimonials widget

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

stephaniemull
    Participant

I just can’t figure out where the transition timer is for the testimonials widget.  I have tried several different places in the css and tried to use firebug,  but to no avail.

I am using it here with images:

http://www.dp-pro.com/slider.php

and I just want to slow it down.

thank you.

stephaniemull
    Participant

By the way, this is on the NON wordpress version of Freely – but didn’t see a topic for it.

If I could get an answer by tomorrow, that would really help me out.

thanks.

jack

Hello Stephanie,

Please be aware this forum is for our WordPress themes,  please submit a ticket in our support center  for HTML templates.

Best regards,
    Jack

stephaniemull
    Participant

i don’t know where that is….this is the only one i found.

please send me the url.

jack

Hello Stephanie,

Here is a link for our support ticket system http://tickets.webtemplatemasters.com/ and you would need to register there.

best regards,
    Jack

stephaniemull
    Participant

Just so you know, the LINK to to support on the non-wordpress Freely  template on Envato goes to the WORDPRESS support forum…. that is why I couldn’t find it.

stephaniemull
    Participant

I have attempted to register with the HTML version of Freely – I never get the registration verification email.

So, I tried to register again – it says I am already registered.  So I try to log in – doesn’t work.

It tells me to reset the password – and I don’t get the password reset email.

I assume the testimonials widget is in the wordpress package – can you please just tell me how to adjust the time? I needed this to work today and I have spent all this time spinning my wheels.

thank you.

jack

Hello Stephanie,

The transition time could be changed in general.js  file in line 276, by default it should be set to 8000 which is 8 sec.

Best regards,
    Jack

stephaniemull
    Participant

THANK YOU!!!!!  I was looking in the css file – no wonder I couldn’t find it.

Don’t forget you should change the link on the “get free support” on the envato page to the correct forum

jack

Hello Stephanie,

You are very welcome, we are always glad to assist.

Best regards,
    Jack

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.