Theme Installation Problem

Support Forums Support Forums Accio WordPress Theme Theme Installation Problem

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Arn
    Participant

Hi There,

I installed the theme accio but were given us this error:

Fatal error: Class ‘TMM_ImpExp_DB’ not found in /home/fmmisoladmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/accio/admin/theme_options/sections/tab_plugins/custom_html/option_page.php on line 3

but when I deactivated the TM DB Migrate plugin, the error gone but we can’t use the demo.
    Hope you can able to help me with this error.

Thanks

Arn

jack

Hello Arn,

Its an odd one, Could you please submit a ticket with all access details provided so we could troubleshoot on this issue and will help you with installation.

Regards,
    Jack

anselmolucas
    Participant

I can not access the theme options, the following message appears: Fatal error: Class ‘TMM_ImpExp_DB’ not found in /homepages/12/d405476156/htdocs/blog/wp-content/themes/accio/admin/theme_options/sections/tab_plugins/custom_html/option_page.php on line 3

anselmolucas
    Participant

I have identified that the problem is caused by pluggin “ThemeMakers DB Migrate” if disable this pluggin the problem disappears and I can access the theme options

jack

Which theme version do you use? Its all works fine on our demo server with the latest theme and theme plugins version.

Regards,
    Jack

emsok
    Participant

I have the same trouble, will deactivating this plugin affect the theme? Thanks. (I have the latest version of both the theme and plugin)

jack

IT should not affect the theme and this is not a common issue and could be caused by different aspects,if you want further assistance regarding this matter please submit a ticket.

Regards,
    Jack

jerome91
    Participant

Hi,

Same problem than Arn: TM DB Migrate plugin issue.

“Fatal error: Class ‘TMM_ImpExp_DB’ not found in /homepages/5/d463186932/htdocs/PRODUCTION/impulseyourcom.fr/wp-content/themes/accio/admin/theme_options/sections/tab_plugins/custom_html/option_page.php on line 3”

And if i desable the plugin i can not install the demo… 🙁

Seems you fix it but could you tell me how ?

Thx

calfonso967
    Participant

Same problem here.

calfonso967
    Participant

Jerome, I think I solve it. Try to install it from the “all files” folder via FTP.

“Accio theme goes with “ThemeMakers Shortcodes Package”, “ThemeMakers DB-Migrate”, “ThemeMakers Layout Constructor” and “Layer slider” plugins. So, to get full advantages you should also install and activate these plugins (theme_bundle/recommended plugins/tmm_shortcodes.zip, the same for ThemeMakers DB-Migrate -theme_bundle/recommended plugins/tmm_db_migrate.zip, etc.)” -From help page.

jerome91
    Participant

Support fix my problem, Thx a lot Calfonso for ur help !

Regards,

jack

Hi there,

@Jerome91- As per ticket reply you just had to upload demo files to the appropriate folders within uploads root on your server.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Accio WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.