Theme Buggy After Upgrade

Support Forums Support Forums Almera WordPress Theme Theme Buggy After Upgrade

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jack 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

christa
    Participant
    christa themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Almera | Model Agency & Photo Portfolio WordPress Theme studiohaus Regular License 09/11/2016

See attachment, this is how my theme looked after upgrading to the latest version. Very buggy. I tried some common recommendations for this such as going to theme options and hitting “save” (and the same for permalinks and main menu) but this did not help.

Upgraded from 1.2.3.1 to 1.2.6.2

Please help, how do I fix these issues? In the meantime I went back to the old theme because it looked so bad.

Site is: http://www.studiohaus.net

My support license is current and has not expired yet. I have the latest WordPress.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

christa
    Participant
    christa themes
    Almera | Model Agency & Photo Portfolio WordPress Theme studiohaus Regular License 09/11/2016
    This reply has been marked as private.

jack

Hello Christa,

Please submit a ticket with all the details provided by following this link

Support Request Form

Regards,
    Jack

angelique10
    Participant

Hi Too have the exact same problem, seems there is an issue with the recent update and cause issues with the menu navigation.

Attachments:

jack

Hi there,

http://prntscr.com/d3qr5r here is a screenshot of the Christa website showing that its all working fine in the Google chrome. In your case this issue could appear only on your computer due to your Chrome settings or add ons installed. So please try it to review on a different computer. Also please be advised that your support period is expired and we would recommend you to renew it for getting further assistance from our support center.

Regards,
    Jack

christa
    Participant
    christa themes

As I said in my original ticket, I reverted back to the old theme because the recent theme update is buggy. That’s why it looks like all is working fine now. My support expired because you took six days to reply to my ticket.

I submitted a support ticket via the link provided above.

christa
    Participant
    christa themes

And themeforest says I have 3 days of support left, it is not expired

jack

I advised Angelique that her support period is expired. And on your initial reply I have advised you to SUBMIT a ticket, we saw your ticket and it will be replied shortly.

Regards,
    Jack

angelique10
    Participant

Whether the support is expired or not is irrelevant, as the was the UPDATE that completely ruined the website, not anything that I did, so therefore support should be offered to fix, what the UPDATE did, very disappointing that the UPDATE was released and has caused these problems, I will contact Envato and let them know what is going on, as this should not be happening to people with a simple UPDATE!

Alex
    Keymaster

Dear Angelique,

Let me explain something.. The issue you’re facing on your website is not related to theme bugs as you might think, it’s related to something else that we’re going to tell you and help solving it after your support renewal.
    Please understand, we’ve got a lot of customers and hope all of them could appreciate our hard work on support with extending their support periods once they need our assistance.

Regards,
    Alex

angelique10
    Participant

Ok I have sent in a complaint to Envato about this issue, you CANT RELEASE AN UPDATE THAT HAS A BUG IN IT AND THEN EXPECT EVERYONE TO PAY FOR SUPPORT, THAT GOES AGAINST THE POLICY.

Alex
    Keymaster

please read my previous reply and note again that your issue is not related to our theme..

angelique10
    Participant

You changed the entire look of the navigation menu, and it still has bugs, you cant just blame the browser as it is across all of them. Disappointing, that you demand everyone to pay for more support when there should be no bugs in it at all. My client is very unhappy with the look of the new navigation menu, and is now considering a new theme. Thank you.

Alex
    Keymaster

well, that’s why we’re always updating our release notes board (please check the screen attached, arrow pointing to the update you’re paying attention on)
    And if you don’t like it, you can always revert the theme back to previous state/version on your hosting.
    Must admit, that the other disappointing factor (paying support fee) disappoint us as well, since we try to keep our themes up to date counting all new wordpress releases in timely manner since 2013. You want having regular updates for free… Besides that, you just updated the theme to it’s latest version for free and faced to unexpected issue, that lays behind our release. Please read the themeforest support policy in regards to have our further assistance.

All the best!
    Alex

Attachments:

angelique10
    Participant

Would you please explain to me what these extra things are on the top section, in particular the right hand side when you scroll down all of a sudden more words are showing? Its the menu again, but up in the very right hand side and when the menu is fully up, there is a strange icon on the left side and the word “Home” on the very top right hand side. Very strange indeed if you ask me. All of this came about after the update, and my client is very unhappy, she doesnt like the transparent menu that scrolls downwards, she is considering changing themes, because of these problems.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.