The One-Click-demo installation install button doesn't exist

Support Forums Support Forums Axioma WordPress Theme The One-Click-demo installation install button doesn't exist

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Stacey TM 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sg_aguila
    Participant

Hi my name is Sergio Mendes Aguila and I am from Brazil. I installed the Axioma Template following the steps in the Help site. But the install button doesn’t exist in page (se the image ).

My WordPress is freshly installed, I upload the demo-data folders (plugins, themes, uploads), but I couldn’t found the Install Buttom.

I erased all the WordPress and install a new wordpress, I uploaded the demo-data folders again, and again the Install button doesn’t be there. Could you help me with this?

Thanks for while

Sergio Mendes Aguila

Stacey TM

Hello Sergio Mendes Aguila ,

We would more than happy to help you to check everything.

Please submit a ticket in our support ticket system http://tickets.webtemplatemasters.com  provide with all info requested and we will inspect the problem.

Best regards,
    Stacey

nikolefulk
    Participant

I am having the exact same issue. There is no one click demo install button or feature anywhere within the theme. Please advise asap.

Stacey TM

Hi guys,

Please be aware that mandatory rule for One-click-demo  install is to have  fresh database. Perhaps you’re trying our theme on your current website. Please be advised that  one click demo will destroy your current database and install the one with demo content. To avoid destroying current databases for our customers who use our theme on their websites with live content we’ve hidden it. So if you still need to get this demo content please make sure that you have no more than one post and page on your wordpress. Only one page and one post! Then go to Theme Options panel and you’ll see Demo Installation button. However it will work out only if you followed the steps from the instructions:
    http://axioma.webtemplatemasters.com/help/

We made it so easy for you to get demo content for your website as demo site has. You only need to know, to check and to do few important things:

1. One-click-demo-install service works only on freshly installed WordPress.
    2. In your main theme package look for “uploads” folder and upload it on your website wp-content > uploads. Then for LayerSlider and ThemeMakers Shortcodes Package plugins find the folder “plugins” and upload it to your website as well wp-content > plugins
    3. Activate the theme and go to Theme Options panel
    4. Go to admin > Appearance > Theme Options > General and press Install button. In new pop-up window select “Yes”.
    5. Once the demo installation is completed the page will be refreshed and you will be asked to log in.
    6. Please use “demo” for username and password to log in
    7. All is done. Have fun!

Here is video instructions  http://www.screenr.com/POZH

Best regards,
    Stacey

iacircle
    Participant

I have try same step as mention above with latest wordpress source with localhost.

But after click on install demo. “Loading” Alert message appear as attached image 1, but after few minutes no msg apper for successfully uploaded pages.

While i click on all pages there are only few pages visible and when visit site it is not like what i need. I need exactly same result like theme demo site looks like. Please help me for this demo content installation, i have also try sql file import on database then change string using query but same result….

Stacey TM

Hello iacircle,

Please try to upload the demo content on some free test hostings which lets us to check if the issue is in the theme or localhost installation.
    Since it is localhost we are not able to check that, however once you have this website published and experience the same issue we would be able to inspect it deeper and resolve.
    So if you are able to make your website alive at least in order for us to check then please once you are done with installation please submit a ticket in our support ticket system and provide with all info needed.

Best regards,
    Stacey

iacircle
    Participant

Hi Stacey,

It seems the issue was with the localhost only and uploading on server fixed everything. Not sure what could be wrong, but it seems to work fine when I uploaded website on server and installed theme.

Isn’t there a way to get this working in localhost because, I would need to make some changes before I can make website live which I would be doing in local system.

Let me know please

Stacey TM

Hello iacircle,

We have tested the theme on localhost, and everything worked fine for us. The problem is that if you have your website on localhost we are not able to check it for you and find out the issue.

Best regards,
    Stacey

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Axioma WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.