Testimonial-Comman being added to author line

Support Forums Support Forums Accio WordPress Theme Testimonial-Comman being added to author line

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jack 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

charannconsulting
    Participant
    charannconsulting themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Accio | Responsive Onepage Parallax Agency WordPress Theme charannconsulting Regular License 01/03/2016

There is a comma being inserted at the end of the testimonial author entry. For example, the comma after “Partner” in the attached example. The comma is not being actively entered as part of the testimonial title; it is being added someplace in the code compilation.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jack

Hi there,

Please submit a ticket in our support ticket system and our support guys would help you removing that comma since it requires adding slight adjustments to source files.

Regards,
    Jack

charannconsulting
    Participant
    charannconsulting themes
    Accio | Responsive Onepage Parallax Agency WordPress Theme charannconsulting Regular License 01/03/2016

Can you just tell me the files? I can figure it out from there. Have wasted too much time trying to access the support system already and not going to keep trying.

jack

Hi there,

After some troubleshoot I found out the culprit and that comma is being added only to a testimonials title and most likely you have entered WG, Partner into testimonials title field http://awesomescreenshot.com/0b33tht278 but you should add in a different way – the title should be used only for the name and there is a separate field below for the position http://awesomescreenshot.com/0973thtkbf If you don’t have position field please make sure its checked in the screen options http://awesomescreenshot.com/0483thtx63

Regards,
    Jack

p7west
    Participant

Hello I am currently having a similar issue. I don’t want to have the comma be added to the site. I would like to just use the title(Name) but it appears to be added in the code at some other point. What file adds this so that I can remove the code. If the information is empty the comma should not appear.

p7west
    Participant

Here is a screenshot of my issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jack

Hi there,

Have you tried the advise above? It should not add the comma, if you still have it please submit a ticket in our support ticket so we could check on your website.

Regards,
    Jack

p7west
    Participant

Hello Jack,

I tried the above method and it still adds a comma at the end. I do not want to use a position(we currently have it blank) but it still adds a comma. Can you let me know what file(s) need(s) to be modified to remove this? Can you talk to your support guide. Rather than filing out a ticket letting people know what file adds this might help others save time and frustration.

[quote]
    -name-

jack

Its TESTIMONIALS.PHP file

Regards,
    Jack

pxyn8881
    Participant
    pxyn8881 themes
    Accio | Responsive Onepage Parallax Agency WordPress Theme pxyn8881 Regular License 01/03/2016
    This reply has been marked as private.

jack

Hi there,

Portfolio.php line 34 remove comma after <div class=”quote-author”><span><?php the_title(); ?>

Regards,
    Jack

jessicafraser
    Participant
    jessicafraser themes
    Almera | Model Agency & Photo Portfolio WordPress Theme jessicafraser Regular License 21/11/2016

Hello, I am having the same issue with the comma but when I open testimonials.php and portfolio.php I am not seeing <div class=”quote-author”><span><?php the_title(); ?> maybe this solution is old?

jack

Hi there,

Nope its not old, the file is testimonials.php located in wp-content]plugins\tmm_shortcodes\views\accio
    line 34 remove comma after <div class=”quote-author”><span><?php the_title(); ?>

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.