Static Front Page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

awood0540
    Participant
    awood0540 themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Axioma | Responsive WP Theme for SEO and Web-design Agencies awood0540 Regular License 08/09/2017

I’m having trouble setting a Static Front Page. I go to Appearance->Customize->Static Front Page and choose Static Front Page and then the page I want from the drop down. Everything looks like it’s going to work, I click Save and Publish. It saves successfully but does not actually change the setting. When I view the website it is still showing Latest Blog Posts and when I re-enter Appearance->Customize->Static Front Page the setting is still set to Latest Blog Posts. I have cleared cookies, cleared cache, tried from a different browser nothing will make the setting change stick. Please help!?

jack

Hi there,

I think you need to set your Home page as the front page in the Settings > readings and it should do a trick.

Regards,
    Jack

awood0540
    Participant
    awood0540 themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Axioma | Responsive WP Theme for SEO and Web-design Agencies awood0540 Regular License 08/09/2017

Hi Jack,
    Thanks. I just tried this and it does the exact same thing. Once I click Save the message shows “Setting Saved” but the selection is still highlighting latest blog posts and the website hasn’t changed. Please help.

jack

Hi there,

This seems to be an issue with the permissions. Could you please submit a ticket with all the details provided so we could check on this issue closer and will do our best to help you getting it solved http://forums.webtemplatemasters.com/submit-a-ticket/

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.