Some issues I am facing with

Support Forums Support Forums CarDealer WordPress Theme Some issues I am facing with

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

suhaspatwa
    Participant
    suhaspatwa themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive suhaspatwa Regular License 23/06/2018

1. How to upload Images from backend?
    2. I want a user which can control all listing activities on the site, featuring it or removing it from backend as I dont want to show any login from Front as this site is only for a Single dealer( and Admin) who will list the cars on site.
    3. Currency converter is buggy, I have made JPY as base and enabled USD/AUD/EUR but clicking on AUD or EUR doesnt work and it shows only USD as converted, can you suggest if anything is wrong?
    4. How to disable Compare cars, and watch list as I dont have any registred users on the site, is it possible to have Compare cars without registered users?
    5.I am unable to find location or placeholder to upload images shows under top menu on menus other than home, for example Inventory/used cars?
    6. Entered Google Map API but still not showing on Contact us form
    7. Contact form, Inquiry form which i created in contacts section on theme is not sending emails, also after submit it highlights the input area even after entering expected text/message after submit.
    8.I have a issue when Home is cliked, Top menu is on Left but when click on another top menus, the menu aligned to right
    can you check if this is a bug or some setting?
    9, Any code changes to remove branding at footer or other areas or any seeting, which files to modify?
    10. Can we convert Demo users cars to actual dealer for testing, only DB change or any tool to do so?
    11. I have added gtranslate as plugin to show translations, can you tell me how can I add a section to show the drop down on the site, adding it to top menu was not showing correctly
    Attached images
    12. Is there any issue that Site icon restores back to its demo icon?

suhaspatwa
    Participant
    suhaspatwa themes
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive suhaspatwa Regular License 23/06/2018

Hi I managed Above items
    But can you please help me in below Items ASAP

1Entered Google Map API but still not showing on Contact us form
    2. Contact form, Inquiry form which i created in contacts section on theme is not sending emails, also after submit it highlights the input area even after entering expected text/message after submit.
    3. Images upload
    4.Can we convert Demo users cars to actual dealer for testing, only DB change or any tool to do so?

When Can I expect the support?

Thanks and regards
    Suhas

suhaspatwa
    Participant
    suhaspatwa themes

Hi Admin

1. Entered Google Map API and entered Longiture/Lattitude but still it shows some error on Contact us form
    2. Contact Delaler form, Contact form, Inquiry form of contacts section are not sending emails, also after submit it highlights the input area even after entering expected text/message after submit. It shows that the form submitted successfully but no emails received/sent.
    3. Images upload, I am unable to use image upload in backend.
    4. Currency Converter shows currencies selected in Admin section but other than USD, it not responding for other currency to be converted on Car listing page.

Would you be able to help on this asap, I have shared login details/site on the email

jack

Hi there,

Your ticket with thee issues was handled already, if any issues arise please reply via ticket.

Regards,
    Jack

jack

Hi there,

Your ticket with thee issues was handled already, if any issues arise please reply via ticket.

Regards,
    Jack

suhaspatwa
    Participant
    suhaspatwa themes

Hi Jack

I can upload images from back and front but issue is all images were first horizontally rotated and also cut in below part, not sure what makes it so difficult, as I expect the images should adjust to shown on the Slide bar and also on image area on each vehicle page, can you please check it as I have already reported as ticket but no reply yet( though no 48 hrs yet)
    regards
    Suhas

jack

Your ticket was replied already. Please follow up and reply via ticket.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.