Some Issue

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ilroby
    Participant
    ilroby themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive ilroby Regular License 14 Apr 2018

Hi,
    great theme! at the moment I am very satisfied but during some setup I found some issues and problems.

1) I use italian translation and works quite well but there is a problem. In search form (slider side in homepage) there is am issue in translation of “condition” field.

For example “damaged car” is “incidentata” in italian. I translate all words in administration panel but as you can see all voices are “Only *translated word* cars”. Of course I need only *translated word” and not also “Only” before and “cars” at the end.

2) Widget quicksearch hasn’t title field so I add a title shortcode but it can’t be bicolor (Orange and grey) as all the other titles so it is not pleasant to see. How add title to quicksearch widget” like others widgtes?

3) I know that I have to modify some code (not a problem) but where I can decide which data show in bottom text on home page slider?

For each question I attach images.

Thanks
    That’s all

Roby

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jack

Hi there,

1) Please look through get PO files for the widgets which is located in the theme root and there you would be able to find the Only word.
    2) Sorry not quite understand what you mean here, please provide a bit more details.
    3) The slider has these specific details displayed due the original idea and design and these changes you are seeking could be achieved only via custom work. Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy,***therefore we do not provide any instructions or files list for implementing customization you are seeking. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own, which needs some skills in coding and programming.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understanding and sorry for any inconveniences!

Regards,
    Jack

ilroby
    Participant
    ilroby themes
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive ilroby Regular License 14 Apr 2018

Hi Jack,

1) Yes I know and I use locotranslate and goes well but “Only” word I already well translated “Solo” in italian but nothing change in that form. Can you tell me where is precisely located that code so I can check by myself ?

2) I mean that some widget as the field “Title” and then it appears, in Two color as you can see by my previous attachment n°2 (“Ricerca” is in orange, “per carrozzeria” is in grey and it is not my choice but decided by the theme and I love it). The widget “Quicksearch” has NOT the field “title” in his options so if I want to add a title I must use title shortcode but, as you can see, it is in one color. My question is: It is possible to have field “title” also in quicksearch widget so CSS can make it in 2 colors as the others titles?

3) Not a problem, I will do by myself

Thanks
    Roby

ilroby
    Participant
    ilroby themes

About point 1 the only section related to this translation is one which I show you on this image and it is well translated by Locotranslate. I also check manually .po files and all is ok.
    I think it is an issue and I need to solve it ABSOLUTELY !
    It seems that the words “Only” and “cars” in drop down menu are added as simple words and not as translation. If yes I need to remove and have all choices without “Only” and “cars”.

It is urgent.. thanks again!
    Roby

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  ilroby.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jack

Hello Roby,

I will double check on it with our de guys and will get back to you with solution shorty.

Regards,
    Jack

jack

Hello Roby,

I will double check on it with our de guys and will get back to you with solution shorty.

Regards,
    Jack

ilroby
    Participant
    ilroby themes

Yes thanks, I’m waiting.
    Cheers

ilroby
    Participant
    ilroby themes

Also point 1 solved by myself.
    If someone has same problem and don’t want to wait the slowness of this support service have to do this:

1) go here: /wp-content/plugins/tmm_content_composer/views/shortcodes/cardealer

2) edit file quicksearch.pph

3) go to line 208 and change text based on his needs

REMEMBER TO MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE !

Cheers
    Roby

jack

Great, thanks for sharing this info.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.