Social Links

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lee_sov
    Participant
    lee_sov themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    SmartIT Premium Responsive WordPress Theme nickbrowndog Regular License 01/03/2016

How can I add the link to Flickr in the Social Links Widget on the SmartIT theme?

It only has options for Facebook, Twitter & You Tube but I want to add more, – there is no settings under General in Theme options to change anything.

Thanks

lee_sov
    Participant
    lee_sov themes
    SmartIT Premium Responsive WordPress Theme nickbrowndog Regular License 01/03/2016

Update – I have managed to edit the code to add the flickr links but the logo appears as facebook. when I look at the social-icons.png file, it only has 4 logos for facebook, twitter, you tube & rss, – I think this file needs to include more icons but where can I get them from?

jack

Hi there,

Due to initial development and design the theme was made with having only these 4 icons and adding more icons requires custom work. Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own, which needs some skills in coding and programming.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understandings and sorry for any inconveniences!

Regards,
    Jack

lee_sov
    Participant
    lee_sov themes

Thanks Jack, – are you able to provide us with another social-icons.png file that contains the additional missing icons in the same format & then we can do the rest in coding it?

jack

Hi there,

Unfortunately we are not able to provide another social-icons.png since these icons should be created first in accordance to the theme design and then added to this file which requires custom work as well.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.