Slideshow Speed changes not saved

Support Forums Support Forums Almera WordPress Theme Slideshow Speed changes not saved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dvleuken
    Participant

Using Almera theme (framework v.2.0.7) and within “Theme Options” – “Slider settings” changed the slideshow speed from default value 7000 to 3000.
    Pressing “SAVE ALL CHANGES” is executed successfully….but when going back into the theme settings, the default value of 7000 is back 🙁
    (Also the slides keep changing around 7 sec instead of 3…so it really isn’t working the way it supposed to work)
    Can this be fixed or can you tell me which file to alter on the server so I can manually place 3000 in there

jack

Hi there,

Please be advised your support period is expired and we would recommend you to renew it for getting further assistance from our team. You can renew the support in your themeforest account in the products section. Thank you and have a great day!

Regards,
    Jack

dvleuken
    Participant

Hi Jack,

Why do I have to ask for additional support as your theme is just not doing what it is supposed to do. It SHOULD save the settings (from the Theme Options) but it doesn’t. The default value of 7000 remains, no matter what.
    I don’t believe this is asking for support, I just want the Theme I’ve purchased to save whatever change I made via the Theme Options.

Grt
    Sven

jack

Hi there,

It could be simply caused by the file permission on your server so if you want us to check on this get help fixing it them please renew the support and as per initial advise, thank you and have a great day!

Regards,
    Jack

dvleuken
    Participant

Hi Jack,

I understand you want me to extend my support period, but I’m doing fine without 🙂
    Also the file settings are ok..as all other theme changes are “saved” correctly as they are reflected in the layout of the website.
    It’s only this slider setting which is bothering me as it is just not saving and thus not working…
    (All other theme options, including the theme itself, are working great!)

Great day to you too
    Sven

jack

Hi there,

in accordance to my initial reply – if you need our help you need to have valid support since this issue you report does not happen on our demo and test website, thank you for your understanding!

Regards, <br>
    Jack

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.