Slider

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

andreaagates
    Participant

I can not operate the slider

It’s possible to have a detailed help on how the slider works?

thanks

Andrea

Stacey TM

Hello Andrea,

Sure, we will be more than glad to help you with this.Now we are working on creation of knowledgebase for Happiness WP theme, here is a link where you can find it

http://tickets.webtemplatemasters.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/11/happiness-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme

If you will be requested to get registration please go ahead. It is inside our ticket system, where you can always submit a ticket if you need us to help you with something.

Best regards,
    Stacey

jo-b
    Participant

Hello Stacey,

the “how to” in your knowledge base does not work for me. I get a Youtube-Frame in the first, the others only show the background color. There is an error with the file size. I normaly imported the pictures to WP.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Stacey TM

Hi jo-b,

Then please submit a ticket in our support system and post this issue. We will check and provide with instructions.

Best regards,
    Stacey

amiphil101
    Participant

Hi- can you publish “the secret how to ” for your slider?  When I click on the only supplied link above  it says I don’t have access Because the forum answer is specifically entitled to the original questioning user only. I’ve used dozens if sliders in drupal and wordpress and I’m totally confused Here. There’s no documentation and the links  given go to generic non-related unhelpful  pages.  A simple step by step within the theme would be helpful.

Thanks  for your help.

jack

Hello amiphil101,

Please be aware you need to create a new account there since that link from our ticket system http://tickets.webtemplatemasters.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/11/happiness-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme

Best regards,
    Jack

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.