Showing blank pages and errors on fresh installation

Support Forums Support Forums Style WordPress Theme Showing blank pages and errors on fresh installation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ClydeBarrow
    Participant

I’ve installed Xampp 1.8 with PHP 5.4 and installed WordPress 3.9 on that.

Now if I apply the style theme the example page shows up in the menu but the content isn’t loaded into the page what means the page is blank and it’s not possible for me to post text in there also its not possible to write text into a new page.

i get several errors:

<code>

Strict Standards: Non-static method TmkCore::init() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\style\functions.php on line 34

Strict Standards: Non-static method TmkCore::classes() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\style\admin\classes\core.class.php on line 12

Strict Standards: Non-static method TmkCore::actions() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\style\admin\classes\core.class.php on line 15

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method TmkCore::addMenus() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 470

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method TmkCore::admin() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 470

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method TmkCore::backendScripts() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 470

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method TmkCore::backendStyles() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 470

</code>

I fixed the first 3 errors by calling the functions staticly but anyway I’dont think that these errors

are the core point of my problem. How can I get around this?

Thanks in advance.

jack

Hello ClydeBarrow,

Most likely this issue arise upon using Style WP theme with WP 3.9. We would like to inform you that we have discontinued updating this theme. Therefore please be advised that this theme will not work with the latest WordPress updates and we would like to highlight that its strongly recommended to use the theme with the appropriate WordPress version which is mentioned in theme details. Some of you would be disappointed about it, but you need to understand that this theme is outdated and don’t really match the modern design of nowadays. That’s why we decided to keep up with the times and create more great new looking themes for you which will definitely be working with latest WordPress versions. Maybe its time for you to upgrade your website with one of our new themes? We will keep providing best support for our customers and even for old themes but with appropriate WordPress version. We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter and thank you for choosing our themes!

Best regards,
    Jack

ClydeBarrow
    Participant

Thanks for your reply but I already tested to install WordPress 3.5 but the errors will remain.

And there is still no possibillity to add text to the page. I bought both the wordpress and the html template. If I try to load dynamic content into the HTML Template over jquery or php i’ve got the problem that styles wouldn’t apply in the right way so there are no <br>’s shown text is broken by end of the line also the scrollbar won’t work anymore. So if you got a solution for that I may not need the wp-theme.

jack

Hello Clyde,

Please submit a ticket in our support ticket system with access details provided so we could check on it closer and will do our best helping you getting it sorted.

Best regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.