Show Full Testimonial Content With Testimonials Shortcode

Support Forums Support Forums Goodnex WordPress Theme Show Full Testimonial Content With Testimonials Shortcode

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

zgm
    Participant

Right now the Testimonial shortcode is showing excerpts for each testimonial, then a Learn More link. How can I have the full testimonials show instead of just excerpt?

jack

Hello Zgm,

The screenshot you have provided does not display the Testimonials shortcode, looks like its a blog post displayed on it.  Here is a screenshot of testimonials shortcode http://awesomescreenshot.com/0f72q0u5de
    Please advise.

Best regards,
    Jack

zgm
    Participant

I’m trying to add the Shortcode for Testimonials to the Layout Constructor, for a page that will house all the testimonials. But it is displaying like it is in original screenshot. I’ve attached shortcode addition to Layout Constructor. Anyway to take off the excerpt from page and just display full testiomonials?

jack

Hello Zgm,

Could you please submit a ticket in our support ticket system so we could check on it closer and will try to find suitable solution.

Best regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Goodnex WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.