Shortcodes in WordPress v 3.9 don't work

Support Forums Support Forums Blessing WordPress Theme Shortcodes in WordPress v 3.9 don't work

This topic contains 33 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  jack 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

prmillsjr
    Participant

Is the theme update posted yet? If so, what would be the best way to go about updating it?

Thanks!

cyrux
    Participant

Hi,
    Would you please let me know where can I have the update for Blessing Theme?
    I still have problem with the shortcodes in WordPress 3.9
    Thanks

jack

Hello guys,
    The updated theme with fixes was released already and its available for downloading on ThemeForest in downloads section.

Best regards,
    Jack

infoPMV
    Participant

Hi,

I have updated to WP 3.9 and downloaded the latest release of Blessing 1.2.7. After I removed the theme and uploaded the new one I still don’t have the shortcut button in the page editing tool bar.

Am I missing anything ?

Thank.

jack

Hello InfoPMV,

Please make sure to clear your browser cache, if it would not fix the issue please submit a ticket in our support ticket system with access details provided and we will help you resolving it.

Best regards,
    Jack

cbalistreri
    Participant

Hi Jack,

I installed the new version of the Blessings theme yesterday 5/1/14 on the WP v3.9. The shortcode and the layout constructor still does not work. I’ve added it to my ticket. I added TablePress plugin and that activated some type of shortcode but that also does not work and is not exactly the same shortcode that is showing in your documentation.

Clarisse

infoPMV
    Participant

Sorry for the late return, I tested what Jack said, “clear the browser cache”. It worked for me.

Thanks.

jack

Hello infoPMV,
    Thank you for your updates. If any issues arise please let us know.
    Best regards,
    Jack

jack

Hello cbalistreri,

I think your ticket was replied already and lets keep on touch through ticket please.

Best regards,
    Jack

marciavillasboa
    Participant

Jack,

I’ve just downloaded new blessing theme. What plugins do I have to install in order to have shortcodes working? Because I dont see any… Or do I have to install all blessing.zip file?

Thanks!!

jack

Hello Marcia,

You would need to update the theme in order to get the shortcodes working properly. You can update the theme through the WP admin panel or via http://FTP.  In the Blessing WP theme the shortcodes are in theme files and not being separated to a plugin. Please make sure to clean your browser cache.  If you would need our help with theme update please submit a ticket and we will help you regarding this matter.

Best regards,
    Jack

marciavillasboa
    Participant

I’ve just submitted a ticket. Thanks !!

jack

Hello Marcia,

You are very welcome, your ticket was replied already:) Lets keep in touch though ticket please.

Best regards,
    Jack

Alexis_Jarrett
    Participant

Hello,

My shortcode button (the lime green plus sign) disappeared when I updated my theme. Can you help with this?

jack

Hello Alexis,

Please submit a ticket with access details provided so we could check on this issue and will do our best to help you fixing it.

Best regards,
    Jack

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

The forum ‘Blessing WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.