Shortcode syntax?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

stevivor
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve previously read a support document which listed the syntax of GamesTheme shortcodes (not using the toolbar and the UI to prepare them), and I’d like to read it again. I don’t suppose you have a link?

I’ve lost the green plus button in my toolbar, so I can’t add shortcodes via that method. It doesn’t really bother me, cause I know [list style=”ul” type=”5″][/list] and all that, but I’d like to use the blog template one on a page and don’t know it by heart.

Cheers,

Steve

jack

Hello Steve,

Not sure which documentation you have read but the original documentation which comes with the theme does not have this info. Here is a link to it  Unfortunately we do not have a list of shortcodes SYNTAX since it was developed to be used through visual editor. You can choose the shortcode you need and add it in visual mode and it will show you the syntax.

If you would like to get the shortcodes button back on your website we would recommend you to downgrade your current WP version and here is a link fro instructions on how to process https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_lX3E-qIpJM

Best regards,
    Jack

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.