Sell car & Pricing plans not found

Support Forums Support Forums CarDealer WordPress Theme Sell car & Pricing plans not found

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Al-Abbasi
    Participant
    Al-Abbasi themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive Al-Abbasi Regular License 23 Sep 2017

I’m having an issue with Sell a car and pricing plans page for not logged in users I get 404 page not found!! before it was redirected to log in page to prompt the user to log in first to view these pages!!

Please advise how to fix this issue

Thanks

jack

Hi there,

Please be advised your support period is expired and we would recommend you to renew it for getting further assistance from our team. You can renew the support in your themeforest account in the products section. Thank you and have a great day!

Regards,
    Jack

Al-Abbasi
    Participant
    Al-Abbasi themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive Al-Abbasi Regular License 23 Sep 2017

I know my support is expired but there is issue with the theme and it wasn’t there when I purchased it!! You should at least first explain why the issue happened.

Anyway my post was not for support but for other people who might have the same issue!

Thanks for the reply

jack

Its all working fine on the resent theme version on our demo and txt website so with this said this issue appears on your website and we would need to investigate on this in order to find the culprit and solve and therefore you need to have a valid support for getting assistance in accordance to the Envato policy, thank you for understanding and have a great day!

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.