Same problem with galleries not appearing on menu

Support Forums Support Forums Almera WordPress Theme Same problem with galleries not appearing on menu

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jsarniak
    Participant
    jsarniak themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Almera | Model Agency & Photo Portfolio WordPress Theme jsarniak Regular License 15/10/2018

I saw this problem (galleries not appearing on menu) already addressed. But the fix was not so obvious. What do I have to do to get this fix ??

thanks
    Jim Sarniak

jack

Hi there,

Sorry, what is that issue about? where have you seen it? Please provide more details and also you can submit a ticket for more prompt and specific assistance

Support Request Form

Regards,
    Jack

jsarniak
    Participant
    jsarniak themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Almera | Model Agency & Photo Portfolio WordPress Theme jsarniak Regular License 15/10/2018

Jack,

This is very strange but I logged back into the site after an hour and the galleries are now in the “Edit Menu” section .
    I did nothing else (honestly). Maybe there is some kind of time lag for when I create the gallery categories and the galleries and then go to define the menu pieces ??

I will paste this in the forum as well.
    You can close this.

thanks for your very prompt reply (I’m impressed)

Jim Sarniak

jack

Hi there,

I am not really sure what happened but this unknown issue but good thing thats working fine now:)

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.