responsive Freely theme

Support Forums Support Forums Freely WordPress Theme responsive Freely theme

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lex_seo
    Participant

Hi

is there a responsive version of this template? or what can I apply to make it responsive without “breaking” it…

thank you

jack

Hello Lex_seo,

Initially the theme was not developed as responsive and in order to add responsive feature the theme should recoded from scratch and it requires custom work. Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own, which needs some skills in coding and programming.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understandings and sorry for any inconveniences!

Best regards,
    Jack

lex_seo
    Participant

thank you for the answer.  I hope that you could have soon this theme as responsive (if you have the plan to do it). Because it does not matter which plugin I use, it shows the shortcuts on the mobile version.

thanks

jack

Hello Lex_Seo,

You are very welcome.  I will address it to our dev guys so they could think about.

Have a great weekend!

Best regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.