Report a bug

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Stacey TM 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Zation
    Participant

Hi,

I have a professional web developer and he told me that it is not possible to code my posts to automatically double space between paragraphs.  I even tried using this html code <p> </p> and that did not work either, plus I prefer to use the visual tab.  He said he found on the forums this was a theme issue.  Can you correct this?  I think posts look terrible when you can’t double space between paragraphs.

Thanks,

Zation

Stacey TM

Hello Zation,

Actually the theme works in the way of one space between paragraphs, however, please provide us with the link to your web-site in order for us to take a look what exactly you are talking about and make up an answer on your question.

Thank you and have a great day!

Stacey

Zation
    Participant

Hi Stacey,

I figured out this will make spaces and it is now corrected.  I just wanted to be able to auto program it.

<p>&nbsp;</p>

blog.promozation.com

Thanks,
    Zation

Stacey TM

Hi Zation,

You’ve chosen nice color scheme for your web-site, it looks very nice.
    Please let us know if you have any questions and we will be more than glad to help.

Best regards,
    Stacey

wcolvard
    Participant

In this theme post <p> tags are not work.can you tell me solution for this.

Stacey TM

Hello wcolvard,

How did you figure this out? In what particular situation you experienced this issue? May we take  a look at your website? or your are also able to provide with screenshot of exact issue?

Best regards,
    Stacey

wcolvard
    Participant

Hi,

my site is http://opp.nowwhatstudio.com/.in this site when Im going to add new post or page I can’t put <p> tags in the post or page content.also not working auto generated <p> tags in this site.

Stacey TM

Hi wcolvard,

Please follow this link and submit a support ticket, provide with all info you will be requested for and we will try to figure this out     http://tickets.webtemplatemasters.com

Best regards,
    Stacey

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.