Report a bug

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Stacey TM 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Alex TM
    Keymaster

Please let us know if you define any bug in this theme. We’ll fix it asap and then let you know about our release! Thanks in advance!

casio151
    Participant

Hi there

It’s a realy nice templates you’ve made here. But I cant get it to work. When I’ve uploaded the theme, it comes with a lot of different PHP errors! I’m not a coding expert, so I can’t figure it out. Can you help me?

Do you have a mailadress, where I can sent some screenshots?

Alex TM
    Keymaster

Can I get a link to your website to take a look at it? It also would be great if you mail us your screenshots, you may do that right here, simply place your links in a reply message.
    Thanks!

ralph
    Participant

hi, how do you change the per/month in the pricing tables, I have searched all of the code and can’t find it, please help me?

Alex TM
    Keymaster

We will do that in our next release, thanks for notifying us with that update.

pika411
    Participant

There is serious bug with “Class ‘Entity_Testimonials_Widget’ not found” php error after theme activation. WordPress I’m using is fresh installation of 3.4.1 version.

Alex TM
    Keymaster

Thanks pika411 for defining the bug, we’ve improved it. Today later we’ll update the theme.

reneestephen
    Participant

Hi there! This theme is working great, except for one thing: it’s not properly handling paragraph breaks. When I switch to a default theme, my posts show up with proper paragraphs/line-breaks. When I switch to this theme, however, there are no breaks and all the paragraphs run together.

There aren’t even any p tags inserted into the output HTML, so I know this is happening somewhere in the theme processing and is not a css issue. Thanks!

Alex TM
    Keymaster

Hi reneestephen,
    There is not a bug, as I mentioned earlier the theme works that way because of some shortcodes. We’ve found a solution for this. Please see the screencast http://screenr.com/yrv8 how it works.
    Regards,
    Alex

reneestephen
    Participant

Thanks Alex. It’s definitely a usability issue for my clients, and it makes ugly code (having <p text-align=’left’> stuck needlessly in every single paragraph).

I found a workaround that doesn’t require users to constantly have to hit align-left: install the TinyMCE Advanced filter. It has a setting, “Stop removing the <p> and <br /> tags when saving and show them in the HTML editor”, that fixes this issue. Hope this helps somebody else.

mirit
    Participant

HI

this is my website: http://www.israelbestmed.com/ru/genekologija-izrail/

if you open it on IE8 the header goes crazy and covers all the top section of the wesite, as shown in the picture 

the only way it refreshes it self is by minimize/maximize the browsers :

Please advise me what to do

Thanks

Mirit

mirit
    Participant

found out it was a resault of a clash between 2 plugins

Alex TM
    Keymaster

Glad you managed it!
    Regards,
    Alex

carpeb
    Participant

I’m using the standard Contact Form on my site – located at http://mizunomakos.com/contact/

When I try and send a test email I keep receiving the following error message “Server failed. Send later!”

My admin setting have the correct email address under General Settings.

Thoughts about what is wrong?

Thanks!

Stacey TM

Hi carpeb,

Please create a support ticket in our ticket system following this link: http://tickets.webtemplatemasters.com and provide us there with ftp-permission to your web-site admin panel. We need to check  everything and figure out what is the issue. Thank in advance.

Have a great day!
    Stacey

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.