Remove "slide up" / gallery link from images

Support Forums Support Forums Almera WordPress Theme Remove "slide up" / gallery link from images

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

xeromorphic
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way to remove the “Slide up” feature from images?
    The “Enable Slide-Up Effect” only turns off slide effects on the front page, not the portfolio page.

See attached file for clarification.

sincerely,
    Ronny

jack

Hello Xeromorphic,

Could you please specify on which page you would like to remove the slide up effect? do you mean on Masonry portfolio layout which could be added with the help of portfolio shortcode?

Best regards,
    Jack

xeromorphic
    Participant

Hi Jack,

Its on The album pages. I’ve already disabled the slideup effect in the style.css file. I Just tought it would be usefull to have a more robust solution like on The frontpage.

I could provide you with more Info tomorrow, i’m of to bed now.  (replying on my phone so ignore all the autocorrects) 🙂

Kind regards,

Ronny

jack

Hello Xeromorphic,

Thank you for keeping us updates.  Its great you managed to disable it through style.css on your own, I spoke to our dev guys regarding this matter and they are planning on implementing an option for it in next Almera WP theme update. If any issues arise please let us know.

Best regards,
    Jack

xeromorphic
    Participant

Hi Jack,

Sure no problem. Good to know that there ‘ll be an update with this feature :).
    So I’m Guessing you don’t really need any new info on this issue from me?
    I’ve also come across a small short comming / bug, but i’ll make another topic on this issue (a non issue for my site by who knows, someone might run into this)

Thanks for all the help Jack!

Kind regards,

Ronny

jack

Hello Xeromorphic,

Yep we don’t need any info on this issue.  thank you for cooperation, will reply in your next topic shortly.

Best regards,
    jack

Nancy
    Participant

has this been implemented? where?

jack

Hello Nancy,

Your support period is not indicated and most likely you haven’t inserted your purchase ID upon creating the account on our forum, so please navigate to your profile page and add your purchase code like it shown here on screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/02b61932f7 Also please include the screenshot from your themeforest account in products sections showing the support period, thank you.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Almera WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.