Problems

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

davsanbar
    Participant

Hello i have hard problems with the theme…. i´m a new user of wordpress and i need help!!!

The problem is 2:

1) i look this code in top desktop:

Warning: opendir() [function.opendir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/lagencia/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/tmm_shortcodes/views/.DS_Store/popups/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home:/tmp:/usr) in /home/lagencia/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/tmm_shortcodes/index.php on line 157

Warning: opendir(/home/lagencia/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/tmm_shortcodes/views/.DS_Store/popups/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Operation not permitted in /home/lagencia/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/tmm_shortcodes/index.php on line 157

Warning: readdir() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/lagencia/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/tmm_shortcodes/index.php on line 158

2) I not look the tool ThemeMakers DB Migrar.

Plis i need help.

Tnks.

Daves

jack

Hello Davsanbar,

We are sorry for this inconvenience. These are known issues and solutions were found already. For fixing tmm_shortcode error displaying you  need to replace \wp-content\plugins\tmm_shortcodes\index.php file with the one I have attached (its in zip file so please uzip it)

As for the TMM DB Migrate plugin in the latest version it was moved to Appearance > Theme Option

If you still would experience problems resolving these issues please submit a ticket and we will help you resolving them.

Best regards,
    Jack

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.