Problems Loading

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

usadosflorida
    Participant

Hey, I’m having issues when loading my website on different browsers, I currently use chrome but I tried to open the site using safari and it doesn’t load, also, people checking the website at other locations have told me it doesn’t load well for them on any browser, do you have any idea about what the problem might be?, thanks.

usadosflorida
    Participant

Actually I just found out that the site loads well when I’m logged in as an administrator, bit does not load well when loading the site as a visitor, meaning when I do not log in. Any thoughts about the issue?, thanks.

jack

Hi there,

Well its really an odd one and this kind of issue has never been reported before. Please try to disable any additional plugin you have and check your website on a different computer.

Regards,
    Jack

usadosflorida
    Participant

I just checked the plugins solution, but the issue remains.

We’ve trying to solve the issue using a CDN and trough our hosting provider, they told us that we needed to upgrade our hosting service. But we find it really odd that the page loads well when logged in the admin area, this means that the content is being delivered from the server, doesn’t it?, and, if so? why it doesn’t gets displayed when signed out?. Thanks for any help.

jack

Hi there,

Frankly speaking we don’t even have any thoughts on this as again it has never reported, it works fine on all our servers. And in any case this should be caused on the server end and the hosting team should have a record what causes your website to work slow.

Regards,
    Jack

usadosflorida
    Participant

Hey, regarding this issue, I’ve made a lot of tests, so far it seems like the page is making too many request, to which suggestions are: Deleting unused images, making java script asynchronous, and combining css. Also we’re receiving this error:

“Warning: Illegal string offset ‘buttons_type’ in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/tmm_addthis/index.php on line 72 Warning: Illegal string offset ‘add_buttons’ in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/tmm_addthis/index.php on line 76”

¿Any chance you guys could help us with any of this?

jack

Hi there,

Please submit a ticket with all the details provided and we will do our best to help you solving this http://forums.webtemplatemasters.com/submit-a-ticket/

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.