Problem with Sidebars

Support Forums Support Forums Politician WordPress Theme Problem with Sidebars

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

drjavier
    Participant

Hi ThemeMakers.

I have problem with Sidebar.  I can’t deactivate, active or personalize Sidebars for some pages.

I think you need to update Politician Theme quickly. Please!

jack

Hi there,

Yep we are working on updating the theme and it should be released within next few weeks.If you would like us to fix this issue issue please submit a ticket in our support system with access details provided and we will fix it for you.

Best regards,
    Jack

drjavier
    Participant

I’ll wait for the update.

Please developers, hurry!

jack

Thank you, we will do our best to speed up the process:)

Regards,
    Jack

drjavier
    Participant

We waiting for you!

Please, the update when?

jack

Hi there,

The update is still under construction, it might take another few weeks, we are sorry for any inconvenience and frustration it could cause.

Regards,
    Jack

drjavier
    Participant

Three weeks and nothing. You have been irresponsible.

All we bought Politician theme, we need the update.

jack

Hello Drjavier!

We have decided to implement more great stuff to update theme therefore it requires more time for getting it all done. Once again sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding and patience.

Regards,
    Jack

kaavaar
    Participant
    kaavaar themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Politician Responsive WordPress Theme Dupageha Regular License 01/03/2016

Is this issue related to the inability to add additional sidebar areas? I am unable to add new sidebar areas and need to. When I click the “add” button, the last sidebar created is renamed, but an additional sidebar area is not added. As of now, I cannot add beyond the three sidebar areas I have…

jack

Once again the current theme version is not compatible with WP 4.0 and yes that’s why the sidebars not working properly. If you want to have the current theme version working properly on your website please downgrade the WP to the appropriate version.

Regards,
    Jack

drjavier
    Participant

Greetings.

You have been irresponsible. More than a month has passed, and you have not release the update.

jack

Hello Drjavier,

We apologized for delayed theme update release, we have other projects in our todo list and we trying to get them all ready which causes the hold over the Politician WP theme update. Thank you for your understanding and patience

Regards,
    Jack

BusterSenshi
    Participant

Any idea of time until the update is truly out?

jack

Hi there,

Currently we do not have any estimation for the update, it also could be delayed due to holiday season, We appreciate your patience and understanding! Have a great holidays!

Regards,
    Jack

drjavier
    Participant

Hi!

You are very irresponsible . Had I imagined your lousy tech support, I do not buy your theme.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.