Problem with saving changes to Theme Options

Support Forums Support Forums Goodnex WordPress Theme Problem with saving changes to Theme Options

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stacey TM 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ryan Countryman
    Participant

I am testing Goodnex on a new site. Each time I click the “Save all changes” button under the “Theme Options” page, it appears that nothing happens. However, when I click to another part of the dashboard I find that I am logged out of the site and I need to log back in. Meanwhile, none of the changes I made are saved. Any advice?

Stacey TM

Hello Ryan,
    Please submit a ticket in our support ticket system http://tickets.webtemplatemasters.com and provide with all information you will be asked for. We will check everything for you and get back with instructions.

Best regards,
    Stacey

Ryan Countryman
    Participant

Following up: the problem was with the browser. As a matter of policy, my workplace uses an obsolete version of Internet Explorer. One of my colleagues found that he had no problem saving changes using Chrome and we are now all successfully able to save changes to the theme options when using our personal devices or other browsers installed in the name of testing the user experience.

Stacey TM

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for let us know about that. We also replied to you via our ticket system.

Have great time!

Best regards,
    Stacey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Goodnex WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.