Possible to change?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

speedmeistergs
    Participant
    speedmeistergs themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive speedmeistergs Regular License 28/09/2017

Hi, first of all I would like to congratulate you on making a great theme. I recently bought this theme for a client and I am currently altering it to his specifications. My clients business is in the UK but I have found that the wording is american rather than english. Would it be possible to change any of this and if so where can I do this? I shall keep adding to this thread as I am altering the theme (ongoing).

1st change if possible, Is it possible to change the car options editor to new and used vehicles rather than cars? ie. I have added two more options, first is new van and 2nd is used van but these show in the dropdown as only used van cars and only new van cars. Is it possible to remove the cars at the end?

Regards

Ian Jamieson

speedmeistergs
    Participant
    speedmeistergs themes
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive speedmeistergs Regular License 28/09/2017

2nd change if possible, My client sells his vehicles at X amount +VAT. When I/he add/s a new when we fill out the price of the vehicle only the numbers show. Is it possible to show the numbers and the +vat? ie. currently shows £2000 for example but wish for £2000+vat.

Can this be done? If so where do I do it? Many thanks.

Regards

Ian Jamieson

speedmeistergs
    Participant
    speedmeistergs themes

3rd change if possible. The featured option is a great addition to this theme. Can this be changed? It would be a great addition to your theme as each new website could be even more tailor made. For example if the featured banner that appears on the images can/could be altered then it can/could relate to each different business.

For example the banner currently says featured but if this was able to be changed to say “Company name deal of the week” or something similar (basically editable) then this would add to the sales side of your customers websites.

Can this be done? If so where can I do it? Many thanks.

Regards

Ian Jamieson

jack

Hello Ian,

1) These changes requires altering source files which involves custom work, but you can try changing these through the PO files. Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy,therefore we do not provide any instructions or files list for implementing customization you are seeking. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    2) It was developed to show the price in numbers only so it also involves custom work in order to adjust the theme to suit your client needs
    3) Thank you for the idea, we will think about and maybe will implement it within future theme updates.

Regards,
    Jack

speedmeistergs
    Participant
    speedmeistergs themes

Hi Jack,

Thank you for the quick response. 1 and 2 I shall attempt myself and thank you for thinking about 3. I believe that it would be beneficial for you to add the ability to edit the “featured” text.

Any thing else I wish to ask I shall add to this thread. Many thanks.

Regards

Ian Jamieson

jack

Hello Ian,

Yep you are very welcome and thank you as well.

Regards,
    Jack

speedmeistergs
    Participant
    speedmeistergs themes

Hi Jack,

I have a slight issue with the menu bar, I have 6 headings in the menu. These are as follows Home, Vehicle Stock, About Us, Vehicle of the Week, Vehicle Valuation, Contact Us. I have created these pages and the relevant menu. The problem is that all the pages Load correctly with the same menu bar except the Vehicle Stock page and the Contact Us page. These two pages look different, I must have overlooked something. Would you please be able to have a look?

Regards,

Ian jamieson.

speedmeistergs
    Participant
    speedmeistergs themes

I have fixed the above issue 🙂

Is it possible to edit the “developed by thememakers” text in the footer?

If so how do I do this?

Regards,

Ian Jamieson.

speedmeistergs
    Participant
    speedmeistergs themes

Hi Jack,

I have fixed the above. Any further questions or queries I shall add to this thread. Many thanks for your help and again congrats for a great easy to use wordpress theme.

Regards,

Ian jamieson.

jack

Great, thanks for the updates provided.

Regards,
    Jack

speedmeistergs
    Participant
    speedmeistergs themes

Hi,

I have an issue with all of my contact forms not working within the website. Is it possible for you to take a look? If so what details do you require?

Regards

Ian Jamieson.

jack

Hi there,

Our contact forms use default php mail functions so you need to check with your hosting support team whether these functions are set properly on your server, also try to use different email address since the emails could be sent to the spam folder due to the email box filtering settings.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.