Portfolio layout 1 – link

Support Forums Support Forums Almera WordPress Theme Portfolio layout 1 – link

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Stacey TM 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

albertoindart
    Participant

Hi, how can i do to make the links from the portfolio pictures in home, to take me to the page where the picture is, and not to the picture itself?

Thanks

Stacey TM

Hello albertoindart,

Please be aware that by default if you click on portfolio featured image  it opens this image in fancybox in its original size, but if you click a title of the portfolio it opens the single portfolio page where this portfolio info is placed. The is no other option to add links to portfolios, etc.

Best regards,
    Stacey

multiproj
    Participant

Stacey,

Can you please address this issue further? I do not want the link to go to the portfolio page. How would you suggest changing the location, or taking that link (and sliding effect) out altogether?

I hope there’s another answer other than… “Just ask someone else to do it for you”.

Stacey TM

Hello multiproj,

This request can be applied only with customization. Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own, which needs some skills in coding and programming.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understandings and sorry for any inconveniences!

Best regards,
    Stacey

multiproj
    Participant

Hey Stacey,

Thanks for the copy & paste of the same useless answer.

Like I stated, this is an issue that several users are having. You should fix it, or add the simple option to change the link destination.

Why should we have to go to someone else, and pay more just for a designer to do customer work, when this is YOUR template?

Your forum team is awful, and rather than helping, you just direct your users to third-party designers or tell them to fill out a ticket, rather than actually addressing the issue in a friendly, helpful manner.

Get your act together.

kwipi
    Participant

2nd that!

jack

multiproj
    Participant

Jack,

Seems silly to me to link over to a different forum post that still fails to adequately address and fix the problem.

All the other post does is dance further around the subject, saying simply that the feature “might come soon, but don’t rush us”.

Stacey TM

Hi multiproj,

In your previous posts you blamed us that we just copy-paste the same useless answer, so what’s the point to write the same here? You are writing the same requests into two different topics, ask the same questions and sure get the same answers.

As we can see Alex replied to you with a positive feedback regarding your inquiry, so now just wait.

Best regards,
    Stacey

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Almera WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.