Portfolio categories ordering

Support Forums Support Forums Engorgio WordPress Theme Portfolio categories ordering

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SarahWilliams
    Participant

I am using a shortcode to add a portfolio into a page but there doesn’t seem a way to manually order the categories. The only way they appear on the page in a grid is the order the actual categories were created. Is there a way to change this order?

jack

Hey there,

Sorry for delayed reply. The current portfolio shortcode does not have an option to alter the order of categories but I will advise our dev guys on this and we might implement it within next theme updates.

Regards,
    Jack

SarahWilliams
    Participant

Thanks very much Jack, it would be great if they could. In the meantime, if I wanted one of the categories to be moved about, what’s the best way of doing this? The last category I created was called ‘Wedding Photography’ and so was sitting as the first box on this page rather than the last:

Portfolio

I have since disabled it appearing there as didn’t want it to be the first category people see, although it’s still in the drop-down.

Thanks

jack

Hi there,

You are very welcome.You can just remove that category in the admin panel in the fold section and it will not appear on the frontend

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.