Permissions errors don't go away.

Support Forums Support Forums Diplomat WordPress Theme Permissions errors don't go away.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wouterdegrote
    Participant

I have set your theme, installed it, reinstalled it, reinstalled wordpress, but still these errors keep showing up, even though I set the permissions on the folders:

To make your theme work correctly you need to set the permissions 775 for /home/tolken/domains/congrestolken.nl/public_html/n3ws1te/wp-content/themes/diplomat/css/styles.css file. Follow the link to read the instructions how to do it properly.

To make your theme work correctly you need to set the permissions 775 for /home/tolken/domains/congrestolken.nl/public_html/n3ws1te/wp-content/themes/diplomat/scss/_tmm_styling_options.scss file. Follow the link to read the instructions how to do it properly.

To make your theme work correctly you need to set the permissions 775 for /home/tolken/domains/congrestolken.nl/public_html/n3ws1te/wp-content/themes/diplomat/css/custom2.css file. Follow the link to read the instructions how to do it properly.

To make plugin ThemeMakers DB Migrate work correctly you need to set the permissions 0775 for /home/tolken/domains/congrestolken.nl/public_html/n3ws1te/wp-content/uploads/tmm_db_migrate/ folder or create this one. Follow the link to read the instructions how to do it properly.

Please help, I can’t show this to my client…

jack

Hi there,

Please try to set 777 permission to these folders and that should remove these notification and please submit a ticket in our support ticket system so we could check why these errors appear on your website.

Regards,
    Jack

wouterdegrote
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your quick reply. Setting them to 777 helped! Doesn’t that make my site vulnerable though?

Thanks again!

jack

Hi there,

Nope that should not really affect your website protections since the 777 is being set only to these specific folders and is not applied to main website root.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Diplomat WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.