parallax images – animated GIFs or other?

Support Forums Support Forums Accio WordPress Theme parallax images – animated GIFs or other?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

djbills1979
    Participant
    djbills1979 themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Accio | Responsive Onepage Parallax Agency WordPress Theme djbills1979 Regular License 20/09/2016

Hi Jack, or anyone who might have an idea on this – I’m looking for a way to bring a little life to our parallax images that I’m currently inserting using the group controls underneath the rows and columns in the Thememaker Layout Constructor.

I am a visual effects artist and a lot of what I do involves showing off before and after images, where a greenscreen shot of an actor magically transforms into the final shot with all of the CG, etc. Something like this:
    http://www.thesprocketship.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/slide06a_v03.png
    would slowly fade to this image:
    http://www.thesprocketship.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/slide06b_v02.png

If I insert an animated gif in using this method, it’s frozen. Static.

There might be a way to use the included jquery.cycle.all.js to code a transition between 2 images (in fact I’d prefer that to an animated gif – much more lightweight), but I’ve tried an example of this and it didn’t seem to work, and I’m not sure I’m plugging the code into the correct place.

Any ideas? This would be great to get working. I love this theme, literally the last thing I have to figure out before I have it all dialed in I think.

Best
    -J

jack

Hi there,

We greatly appreciate your feedback, but the theme does not support adding gif images to the background in the row editor with the parallax effect and implementing such features involves custom work. Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy,therefore we do not provide any instructions or files list for implementing customization you are seeking. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own, which needs some skills in coding and programming.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understanding and sorry for any inconveniences!

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.