No shortcode button

Support Forums Support Forums Goodnex WordPress Theme No shortcode button

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jack 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

lilianvioletmusical
    Participant

Hi, I am using the column content editor, and I think the little green shortcode button is missing. It was there earlier today – you can see that I’ve used it to create a button. However, now it’s missing.

I’ve attached a word doc with the a screen shot so you can verify.

Thanks!

lilianvioletmusical
    Participant

All good, it’s back! Ignore me!

Stacey TM

Hi lilianvioletmusical,

Glad to hear you’re fine!

Bets regards,
    Stacey

balearweb
    Participant

The same thing has just happened to me. I was using the shortcode button (plus icon) button but it has suddenly disappeared.

lilianvioletmusical
    Participant

Heya, yeah it disappears if you are in “text” mode (in the main editing section). If you just switch back to “visual” in the main section, it comes back in the column content editor.

balearweb
    Participant

You are right. Thanks!

Stacey TM

Guys,

Thank you a lot for your cooperation and willing to help each other! We do appreciate it!

Best regards,
    Stacey

myframes
    Participant

Hello.
    I have activated the advanced editor but it does not work the same! I do not see the icons of the shortcodes!

jack

Hello Myframes,

This issue most likely arises due to WP 3.9 version. We are aware of these issues with 3.9 WP version, it was just released and we were not able to test it out. Please be aware currently we’re working on resolving these issues and the updated version with the fixes will be released shortly. Please accept our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience and any frustration it could cause. As the temporary solution you could downgrade your WP back to 3.8 version and here is a link for instructions on how to process https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_lX3E-qIpJM

Best regards,
    Jack

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Goodnex WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.