Newsletter emailing options?

Support Forums Support Forums Blessing WordPress Theme Newsletter emailing options?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

euromade
    Participant

Jack,
    on my site I have a link to a pdf file that is displayed as a direct link to one of the drop down options from the menu on the home page. This is working great.

Question:
    Is there a way to send this letter to the subscribers’ list (a 10 page pdf file created every month) as a part of this theme or do I need to look for a plugin.

Example:
    I will have a January 2016 publication (pdf file) I would like to easily send to the congregation members who subscribe.

I see the Newsletter subscription in the lower right corner (widget), and I found it in the theme setup somewhere, but I’m not sure how to make this happen.
    Thanks you!
    IJ

jack

Hi here,

The default theme email subscriber does not have an option to send attached pdf files or use these as the email content, and you can only create letters in accordance to the options available in the editor, however you can insert links within the email text which could be linked to pdf files that are added on your website.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Blessing WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.