Loose all "responsiveness "

Support Forums Support Forums CarDealer WordPress Theme Loose all "responsiveness "

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cardosonash
    Participant
    cardosonash themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive cardosonash Regular License 09/10/2017

I would like to keep the theme from going into responsive mode, how can I do that? I want the theme to look just the same on mobile, tiny text and all.. can that be done easily?

jack

Hi there,

The theme initially was developed to be responsive and there is no option to disable it i accordance to your specific needs and these changes you are seeking require custom work. Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy,therefore we do not provide any instructions or files list for implementing customization you are seeking. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own, which needs some skills in coding and programming.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understanding and sorry for any inconveniences!

Regards,
    Jack

Milan
    Participant
    Milan themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive MilanPoka Regular License 11/07/2017

Theme is responsive on mobile phones in manner of looking good. Mine problem is that you can not choose options/select makes, models, city etc. because it dont respond on touch.

If you could give sugestion.

Sorry if off topic.

jack

Our demo website is working fine on all devices and all elements are clickable so it could be caused specifically on your website due to customization you added. Also please be advised your support period is expired and we would recommend you to renew it for getting further assistance from our team. You can renew the support in your themeforest account in the products section. Thank you and have a great day!

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.