locked out of 'theme options'

Support Forums Support Forums Blessing WordPress Theme locked out of 'theme options'

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

salagona
    Participant

It’s been some months now that I receive an error message when I click to enter Theme Options. It tells me I do not have permission to access the area, yet I’m logged into my administrator account. I see that others have reported this error as well. Is there a solution to it? I’ve hesitated upgrading to the new theme version (1.3.4) just in case something else broke. Does 1.3.4 attemtp to correct this error at all? I’m currently running version 1.3.3.1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jack

Hi there,

Your support period is not indicated and most likely you haven’t inserted your purchase ID upon creating the account on our forum or its expired, so please navigate to your profile page and add your purchase code like it shown here on screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/02b61932f7 Also please include the screenshot from your themeforest account in products sections showing the support period, thank you.

Regards,
    Jack

salagona
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

jack

Hi there,

Please review the first screenshot you attached, it says that your support is expired and you need to renew it in order to get further assistance from our team. As for the notice – you have added the purchase code already and once you renew the support we will see the updated support period.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.