List of shortcodes

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jolona
    Participant

Hello,

Do you have a list of shortcodes of the elements of the theme? (tabs, buttons, dropcaps… etc…)

I can´t see the green + button in the  wysiwyg in each post. I don´t know why… and I would like to know all the posibilities of all shortcodes of the theme.

Thanks in advance for your answer,

Javier Olona

jack

Hi there,

We do not have a list of shortcode and in order to get the theme working properly you would need to downgrade the WP version. Also please review this notification we have posted on theme details page :

We would like to inform you that we have discontinued updating this theme. Therefore please be advised that this theme will not work with the latest WordPress updates and we would like to highlight that its strongly recommended to use the theme with the appropriate WordPress version which is mentioned in theme details. Some of you would be disappointed about it, but you need to understand that this theme is outdated and don’t really match the modern design of nowadays. That’s why we decided to keep up with the times and create more great new looking themes for you which will definitely be working with latest WordPress versions. Maybe its time for you to upgrade your website with one of our new themes? We will keep providing best support for our customers and even for old themes but with appropriate WordPress version. We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter and thank you for choosing our themes!

Regards,
    Jack

jolona
    Participant

Another related question… is there any way to change the text colour and blue background color (selected) of the separated tab?

Thanks,

Javier

jack

All colors could be changed via custom CSS.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.