List of locations unclickable

Support Forums Support Forums Lawyer&Co WordPress Theme List of locations unclickable

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

YSVYSV
    Participant

Hello,

I would greatly appreciate your input regarding a problem I am currently experiencing with this otherwise magnificent template. Please note that I am no programmer, I only know how to find my way around WordPress.

On the Home Page Classic there is a map created with the I Map Builder Plugin. Next to the map there is a list with locations – each entry leading to a page.

What I want to do is to remove the active links from the the entries in the list – if anyone clicks I want to have the visitor not redirected anywhere.

I put serious effort in finding how to edit this list next to the map. I thought that the list is part of the plugin but evidently – it is not. I found that the Locations page contains all locations but they cannot be without an active link.

I know that this issue I am having is probably not covered by your support policy. Nevertheless, I would be very grateful if you could give me an advice how to make the list next to the map not clickable.

Kind regards,

jack

HI there,

We have replied and helped you via ticket, please let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.