Layout Constructor problem again

Support Forums Support Forums Axioma WordPress Theme Layout Constructor problem again

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

elvaki
    Participant

Layout constructor does not work. Each time I try to edit it, the main content of each page (from the text editor)disappears.

I haven’t never managed to work with Layout constructor. Can you tell me what can I do?

regards

jack

Hi there

Could you please submit a ticket in our support ticket system with access details provided so we could check on it closer and will help you getting it fixed on your website.

Regards,
    Jack

DomBackbone
    Participant
    DomBackbone themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Axioma | Responsive WP Theme for SEO and Web-design Agencies sturcotte Regular License 01 Mar 2016

I’m running into this issue as well – missing text in layout constructor content editor.

I tried creating a support ticket but the system is saying my password is wrong even when it isn’t. I could be wrong but my license key might be tied to an older support account but I’m not sure.

Looking forward to your help.
    Best,
    Dom

jack

Hello Dom,

Do you have the shortcode button in the Column editor? Is the text editor the only thing you are missing there? Please make sure to install the latest theme and theme plugins versions. What email have you used for registering in our support system? Please provide it here so we could check on your account and get it activated.

Regards,
    Jack

DomBackbone
    Participant
    DomBackbone themes
    Axioma | Responsive WP Theme for SEO and Web-design Agencies sturcotte Regular License 01 Mar 2016
    This reply has been marked as private.

jack

Hi there,

Yep there was an issue with the latest WP version compatibility but that was fixed in latest the updates.

Regards,
    Jack

DomBackbone
    Participant
    DomBackbone themes

I’ve modified the Axioma theme itself a lot so updating the theme will have to be a manual process by me. However I have updated the plugins but the problem still exists. Due to my situation, are you aware of where/what changes were made? If so I can start from that point and work my way out until it is functioning properly.

Thanks again Jack.
    Best,
    Dom

jack

Hi there,

Unfortunately we don’t have a log of changes added upon the update, so you would need to do a back up of your current theme, update the theme and then implement you customization.

Regards,
    Jack

DomBackbone
    Participant
    DomBackbone themes

Thanks for the reply. I’ll update you if I need additional assistance.

jack

You are very welcome, we are always glad to assist.

Regards,
    Jack

provocativ
    Participant

Since I find ThemeMakers to be either totally unresponsive OR, when they do offer a reply, woefully inadequate in their “support”, is there ANYONE out there who can help give advice on getting the Layout Constructor v1.0.7 and Axioma v1.1.0 to work properly?

Several months back, my site was great. Everything worked fine. I could edit pages just fine.

Then, after several months and probably a few updates to WordPress, I went to go edit a page and noticed that the Layout Constructor wasn’t functioning as expected. I’ll spare you the details of my unsuccessful efforts to get help from ThemeMakers, but will tell you that I simply compromised and moved forward without making any changes. But I no longer have the luxury of doing that: I must make some changes.

Over the past few days I have attempted to get help from ThemeMakers, but once again without success.

I have the latest versions of both the theme (Axioma) and the plugin (Layout Constructor) and it DOES NOT WORK. Specifically, when I open a row or column module in the layout constructor, it is empty, it is not editable…and, in fact, the content that should be there actually shows up in the main edit window. Unfortunately, that is of no help whatsoever.

Will happily send screenshots to anyone who has an inclination to help. Thanks in advance!

jack

Vladimir,

I have already replied to you via ticket with request to provide correct access details so we could check on it closer. SO please provide the corrected details via ticket so we could troubleshoot in order to find the culprit of the issue and will do our best to get it fixed. The only thing I would like to highlight that all our customers use latest theme and latest plugins with latest WP version and its all works fine. Looking forward to get reply through ticket with CORRECT access

Regards,
    Jack

provocativ
    Participant

Username: Jack
    Password: AdminJack

Same FTP as I have already supplied.

I sincerely appreciate your effort.

jack

Thank you Vladimir,

I have checked on everything and replied through ticket, Please review my reply and let me know the updates through ticket please.

Regards, Jack

provocativ
    Participant

I am pleased to report that the issue appears to be resolved. And I must say, Jack, that you have redeemed yourself. Taking the initiative to call me was, well, unexpected and very much appreciated. THANK YOU!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.