Layout Constructor hangs

Support Forums Support Forums Blessing WordPress Theme Layout Constructor hangs

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tj_online
    Participant

I’ve recently found that within my admin panel, the Thememakers Layout constructor will not let me edit the layout pages created. I seem to be able to create the layout definitions, but then when try to edit the content of any of them, the “Loading” message appears and remains – no content editor appears.

Screenshot attached…

This occurs on every page I’ve created.
    I can usually continue operation on other objects including pages with no Layout defined, but any using the layout conructor (most) can’t be used.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jack

Hi there,

its really an odd one, This issue could be caused by additional plugin you might have installed on your website, so try to troubleshoot on it by disabling plugins. If the issues still exists then please submit a ticket with access details provided and we will help you getting it solved.

Regards,
    Jack

tj_online
    Participant

I’ve deleted some of the pages utilising plugin (exec-php, sermonbrowser) – no change.
    Deactivated (and in some cases have deinstalled) plugins. Still seeing the same problem (e.g. on a standard Blessing page with X columns (no PHP)).
    I implemented another theme and deactivated and deleted the “Blessing” theme.
    Then reinstalled from the and re-activated.
    Sort of surprisingly, all my pages came back with it..but the problem remains.

I was struggling to get some functionality working on one page and have got up to 125 revisions on it – can that be a problem ? Though that was one of the pages I’ve deleted.

I’ll raise a ticket as you suggest..

jack

Hi there,

We have replied to your ticket, if any further questions arise please reply through ticket, thank you.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.