LayerSlider WP not registered

Support Forums Support Forums Diplomat WordPress Theme LayerSlider WP not registered

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

JorisT
    Participant

We have bought Diplomat in 2015 and have been happy with the theme. After the last round of updates the LayerSlider plugin would not load. In the plugin admin page the message “You need to authorize this site in order to get upgrades or support for this plugin.” appears. Entering the new theme purchase code does not work. Please advise.

JorisT
    Participant

Found your post on “upgrading the WordPress theme up to it’s latest version”

But this step:
    Log into your wp-admin, Install and activate “Envato WordPress Toolkit” plugin;
    Navigate to newly activated plugin’s settings page (wp-admin -> Envato Toolkit)

I don’t see this plugin in the WP 4.9.2 admin menu.
    Envato WordPress Toolkit plugin v.1.7.3 is installed and active.

jack

Hi there,

That post is regarding updating the theme but not for the additional plugins.We have purchased LayerSlider with the extended license which allows us to resell it with our theme and you can use the version that you get with our theme since it works in full and you can use all of its features, but you are not able to update it with the purchase code you got since its for the theme, and we own the purchase ID for the LayerSLider. All further slider updates will be implemented with the theme updates, and in case you would like to update the the plugin on your own without wait for the theme updates and get the direct support from their team you would need to purchase single license for layer slider.

Regards,
    Jack

JorisT
    Participant

Thanks for your response Jack. I have updated the theme and that took care of the LayerSlider update as well.

jack

Awesome, thank you for updates provided. Please let us know if any issues arise and we would be glad to assist.

Regards,
    Jack

mushlihin
    Participant

What about me, I just bought this theme 2018 and the case is the same

jack

What about you? What issue you have? Please be more specific and provide more details, thank you.

Regards,
    Jack

mushlihin
    Participant

The slider layer is a scary thing. How to overcome this? and the plugin asks for continuous updates… lok this http://prntscr.com/ky033p

jack

Hi there,

We have purchased the layer slider with the extended license which allows us to resell it with our themes but we own the purchase ID and only we can update the plugin and then implement the update with the theme update, but if you don’t want till we release the theme update with the updated plugin you would need to purchase the slider with the single license and activate it.

Regards,
    Jack

mushlihin
    Participant

do you sell themes or sell plugins? what is clear is I bought your theme with all its features, why am I burdened with things like this

jack

We sell our theme with additional 3d part plugins developed by other team.

Regards, <br>
    Jack

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.