LayerSlider WP doesn't accept my purchase code as a license

Support Forums Support Forums Engorgio WordPress Theme LayerSlider WP doesn't accept my purchase code as a license

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

algebra_uruguay
    Participant

Hi, how are you? I’ve bought and already installed the theme Engorgio, really beautiful by the way! Congratulations!

I need help with this issue,
    in the LayerSlider WP Plugin appearse this message:

You need to authorize this site in order to get upgrades or support for this plugin. Purchase a license or enter an existing purchase code.

When I enter and put the code in the field, it doens’t accept it and it shows the message in the image attached (.png).

Hope for you soon answer at web@algebra.com.uy.
    Thank you.

Best regards,
    Valentina.

jack

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback provided. We have purchased LayerSlider with the extended license which allows us to resell it with our theme and you can use the version that you get with our theme, but it works in full and you can use all of its features, but you are not able to update it with the purchase code you got since its for the theme, and we own the purchase ID for the LayerSLider. All further slider updates will be implemented with the theme updates, and in case you would like to update the the plugin on your own without wait for the theme updates and get the direct support from their team you would need to update single license for layerslider.

Regards,
    Jack

algebra_uruguay
    Participant

Hi Jack, thanks for your answer.

Ok, I’ll keep it like that, if I have I any other issue I write you back.

Best regards,
    Valentina.

jack

You are always welcome.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Engorgio WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.